Thursday, March 28, 2013

Description My Self

     Halo guys, now I’ll describe about myself. My name is Alfa Wardianto, just call me Alfa. I live in Kalibata, South Jakarta. I was born on November 7th, 1992 in Jakarta. I’m eldest son in my family and I have a sister. I’m a college student in Gunadarma University, now I’m in 6th semester.
     I’m very love futsal. I usually do it once or twice in a week. Besides that,  I like playing billiard and chess. Sometime if I have spare time, I playing that with my friends or my girlfriend . Motivator in my life is my parent and someone who love me, because they always give me support and advice to me.  they always teach me to be a humble, good and responsible man because I’m second leader in my family after my Dad. One day I promise to make them proud of me.
    My strength is sociable, hard working, trust worthly, and friendly. I usually help my parent every day and become a chairman in my class at this semester. Beside that I can working together in a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment